Love SMS - 3
Sweet as a rose & bright as a star, cute as a kitten thats what u are, bundles of joy, sunshine n fun, u are everything i luv all rolled into one.
Like a fallen star u fell into my life, u made me smile wen thingz werent rite. If hugz were water id send u the sea n sail away 4eva jus u n me.
1000 words 1 could say, 1000 wishes i could pray, 1000 miles legs could walk, 1000 sounds a mouth could talk, 1000 times ill b true, 1000 ways 2 say i luv u!
If you say my eyes are beautiful it's because they're looking at you, for my eyes are just the windows my feelings come through.
If I reach for ur hand, will u hold it? If I hold out my arms, will u hug me? If I go for ur lips, will u kiss me? If I capture ur heart, will U love me?
To share your tender heart
The warmness of your smile
The courage of your wisdom
For these I’d walk for miles!
Theres a smile on ur face tht lets me knw tht u need me, truth in ur eyes sayin u'll never leave me, da touch of ur hand says u'll catch me whenever i fall, u say it best..when u say nothing at all!
Your so beautiful, so easy to love,
A fallen angel from heaven above,
An ocean of perfection, a cage and a lure, A magnificent creature, untainted and pure.
Ive got ur bak & uve got mine. ill help u out netime. 2 see u hurt 2 see u cry. makes me weep & wanna die. ill b right here til d end. cos ur my luv & my bestfriend
Wantin u is easy missin u is hard. Wishin u was wiv me wrapped up in my arms. Constantly think of u wen we r apart. Ive got the padlock u hav the key to my heart.
We've known each other,
For a long long time,
But I never really noticed,
All the magic in your eyes,
I've been around you,
A thousand times before,
And you've always been a friend to me,
But now I'm wanting more
• I luv u not only for what u r, but for what I am when I'm with u. I luv u not only for what u have made of urself, but for what u r making of me. I luv u for the part of me that u bring out.
• Tonight I ask the stars above,
How I'll ever win your love,
What do I do,
What do I say,
To turn your angel eyes my way?
• I searched through books & leafed through cards; For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart, but when I sat down to write, all I can write was....I Luv U
• What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart. Be my Valentine.
• U'll always be mine 4 now & 4ever. U'll always be mine 4 u r my treasure. U'll always be mine please tell me its true. Please be mine 4ever. I'll always luv u
• If Roses were Black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!
• Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U
• I may b innocent to know what luv is, I may not show it to u. I may not luv u the way it should b, but I’m always willing to luv u the way I understand it.
• The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.
No comments:
Post a Comment